| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Toronto, Pearson Intl, On in October is a little cool at 8.9 °C (48.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.6 °C (38.5 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry. Only 63mm (2.5in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 10:12 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Toronto, Pearson Intl, On October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Toronto, Pearson Intl, On, Canada
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Toronto, Pearson Intl, On:
- Wiarton, On, Canada - 167.2 kms (103.9 miles) NW
- Waterloo Wellington, On, Canada - 64.9 kms (40.3 miles) WSW
- Hamilton, On, Canada - 61.3 kms (38.1 miles) SSW
- London, On, Canada - 142.3 kms (88.4 miles) WSW
- Erie, Pa, Usa - 182.9 kms (113.6 miles) SSW
- Muskoka, On, Canada - 145.8 kms (90.6 miles) N
- Peterborough, On, Canada - 118.2 kms (73.4 miles) ENE
- Kingston, On, Canada - 250 kms (155.3 miles) ENE
- Trenton, On, Canada - 175 kms (108.7 miles) ENE
- Toronto Downsview, On, Canada - 14.6 kms (9 miles) NE
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada - 19.7 kms (12.2 miles) ESE
- Oswego, Ny, Usa - 252.6 kms (157 miles) E
- Brockport W, Ny, Usa - 145.9 kms (90.7 miles) ESE
- St Catharines, On, Canada - 64.8 kms (40.3 miles) SE
- Rochester/ Rochester-Monroe, Ny, Usa - 170.5 kms (105.9 miles) ESE
- Hemlock, Ny, Usa - 151.9 kms (94.4 miles) ESE
- Buffalo, New York, Usa - 110.2 kms (68.5 miles) SE
- Angelica, Ny, Usa - 229 kms (142.3 miles) SE
- Warren, Pa, Usa - 193.5 kms (120.2 miles) SSE